Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise 2020
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2020 is the most advanced version of Quickbooks Desktop accounting software. It helps you take your business to a new height. It offers end-to-end business management with advanced user permissions and capabilities. It is loaded with special features, tools and reports for specific industries, including contracting, manufacturing and wholesale, non-profit, retail, professional services and accounting. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2020 gives you the tools to work faster and spend more time on your customers.
Get more than 6x the capacity of other QuickBooks products — support for hundreds of thousands of users, items, and vendors.
Delivers robust functionality — file payroll taxes, pay employees, accept payments, track inventory, and run reports.
Tailored for your industry – With versions dedicated to contractor, manufacturing & wholesale, nonprofit, retail, and professional services, Enterprise is designed specifically for your industry. Industry editions provide specialized features, like customized chart of accounts and critical reports targeted to your type of business.
Make better business decisions with Advanced Inventory – Advanced Inventory has the tools you need to adapt quickly, reorder, and fulfill your customers’ needs, including Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship, Express Pick-Pack, mobile inventory barcode scanning, Landed Cost* accounting, Cycle Count, and more.
Stay on track with Quickbooks Enterprise.
- Manage overall sales order status from start to finish from one dashboard with our Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship. And now you can further streamline your order fulfillment process by combining pick and pack roles with our new Express Pick-Pack.
- NEW! Landed Cost accounting helps you identity the true cost of your products by factoring in freight, duties, insurance, and more, so you can make better profit, pricing, and sales decisions. It’s another costing option in addition to FIFO and average cost accounting.
- NEW! Our Alternate Vendors Center aggregates all your vendor information in one place. Create purchase orders with vendor details included automatically.
- Mobile inventory barcode scanning for receiving and picking automatically syncs with QuickBooks.
- Take advantage of customizable inventory reports to help you make better business decisions.
- Track inventory between locations and transfer items from one place to another. Plus, track by serial, lot number, or bin location.
- Improve inventory management with Cycle Count. Reduce stocking errors and get a snapshot of inventory levels with a centralized inventory dashboard that shows inventory levels in real time. Plus take inventory without having to shut down your warehouse.
Manage costs, track the bottom line.
- Keep your profits in place – The customizable reporting features built into our contractor accounting software lets you stay on top of job costs and cash flow so you can stay profitable through project changes. Plus, payment optimization tools help you get paid faster.
- Develop accurate job costing estimates – Inaccurate job costing can lead to lost profits, unhappy clients, and missed opportunities. Enterprise helps move construction projects from initial estimates to a clear, professional quote. Then it helps you manage costs throughout the project and track the bottom line.
- Exceptional data capacity – Are your vendor, customer, and item lists growing? Enterprise contractor software handles supersized data files with ease. And, you can work in two company files at once.
- Expanded user access and connections to the field – Increase productivity and accomplish essential tasks faster with simultaneous access for between 1 and 30 users.
- Run your most critical reports with ease – Advanced Reporting puts the information you need at your fingertips. Find the right report fast with reports bundled for the contractor industry. Save time with templates auto-filled with your company information. Plus find answers to your reporting questions with our robust help portal.
Better work, less time.
Keep customers organized and projects profitable.
- End-to-end project management, from creating sales orders and invoices to receiving payments.
- View all of your clients and expenses in a single screen. Send invoices easier and faster than ever, with a few clicks.
- Set specific billing rates by client, project, or service.
- Use customizable reporting like Unbilled Expenses by Project, Item Profitability, and Profit and Loss by Job.
- Break down jobs, expenses, projects, and more to show what is the most profitable.
The smart choice for your business.
Get more done for your client, faster than ever.
- Your Accountant Center puts accountant tools front and center with a toggle between industry editions so you can begin reconciliation right away.
- Work with your clients’ QuickBooks files faster and easier, with version control, organization by client, and batch upgrading.
- Client data review saves you time, find and fix client entry errors with 8 powerful tools.
- Send general journal entries to your client with any changes needed, quickly and easily.
- Our accountant experts are here to answer your questions at (02)622-6608.
Quickbooks Enterprise System Requirements
- Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or SP2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmailtm, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. App integration with QuickBooks POS v18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)