The easiest and most productive QuickBooks, ever.
Boost your workflow with powerful tools.
Stay organized and simplify your life
Find everything in one place, including overdue items, bills to pay, and notes from your accountant.
Improve your cash flow
Get real-time visibility of invoice statuses to help expedite collections to stay on top of your cash flow.
Know where your business stands
Desktop System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or SP2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 18.0
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Yes. Your license lets you install the product on up to 3 computers. It also has a multi-company feature.
Premier has tailor-made reports for specific industries and allows up to 5 users while Pro allows 3. Learn more about Premier.
Pro and Premier tracks up to 14,500 items, while Enterprise tracks up to 1 million customers, vendors and items. Learn about Enterprise.